The manuscript text must not contain any author identifying information, no names nor addresses, no acknowledgements, no ethics board information, etc. These items are entered separately during the process, and will be merged into the final document by the computer.
Any manuscripts with identifying information in the main manuscript file will be sent back to the author for correction.
Remember, our peer review is double blind in order to provide our readers with the highest quality data possible.
- The manuscript must be submitted as a text file and include page numbers (.doc, .docx, .txt) NO .pdfs!
- The Submission system will automatically merge all your files to make a single article file .pdf.
- When referencing specific teeth, the Universal Tooth Numbering System is preferred.
Please be sure that you have all items listed below BEFORE you start the submission process.
Click on the bullet text to see what is required for each specific file types we accept.
- PRELIMINARY INFO REQUIRED FOR ALL MANUSCRIPTS
- BOOK REVIEW
- CASE STUDY
- CLINICAL RESEARCH
- CLINICAL TECHNIQUE
- LABORATORY RESEARCH
- LITERATURE REVIEW
- ABSTRACT (invited paper)
- BUONOCORE LECTURE (invited paper)
- OTHER (invited paper)
- References should be formatted according to this journal’s style
- Please our Reference Style Guide for examples
- The manuscript must not be under consideration by any other entity, it should be free of conflicts of interest, and no part of the manuscript should have been published elsewhere.