- The manuscript must be submitted as a text file and include page numbers (.doc, .docx, .txt) NO .pdfs!
- The Submission system will automatically merge all your files to make a single article file .pdf.
- When referencing specific teeth, the Universal Tooth Numbering System is preferred.
Please be sure that you have all items listed below BEFORE you start the submission process.
Click on the BOLD text to see what is required for each specific file types we accept.
- PRELIMINARY INFO REQUIRED FOR ALL MANUSCRIPTS
- BOOK REVIEW
- CASE STUDY
- CLINICAL RESEARCH
- CLINICAL TECHNIQUE
- LABORATORY RESEARCH
- LITERATURE REVIEW
- ABSTRACT (invited paper)
- BUONOCORE LECTURE (invited paper)
- OTHER (invited paper)
- References should be formatted according to this journal’s style and should not contain field codes from reference management software (e.g. endnote, easybib, refworks, etc.)
- Please our Reference Style Guide for examples
- The manuscript must not be under consideration by any other entity, it should either be free of conflicts of interest or have full disclosure of potential conflicts, and no part of the manuscript should have been published elsewhere.